8/08/2013

Product Review - Stampin' Up! Expressions Thinlits Dies

Hi Beauties~

I always try to keep my customers the happiest they can be.  With that being said, I feel it is up to me to be 100% honest with them about all of the products I represent.  I, sadly, was not too impressed with the Expressions Thinlits and have posted my comments and review here for you to explain my thoughts.


If you have had other experiences that are better than mine, I would love to hear about it.  And if you have any other special tips or techniques on how to use them in a more time effective way, I would like to hear about that as well.

On a plus note:  In my many, many years of using Stampin' Up! products, this is one of the very few products that I have had a negative review on.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean,
    I appreciate your review! Wanted to let you know that Mary Fish just posted that using wax paper help remove the paper from the die. Let me know if that helps at all.
    Michelle A

    ReplyDelete