8/21/2013

My First My Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up!

Hi Beauties~

I am so excited.  I didn't think I would be this excited, but oh when that little orange box arrived in the mail, I was ridiculously thrilled.  So I wanted to enjoy this excitement with you.  Here is a video of me opening the package and making my first My Paper Pumpkin card!  The whole thing took only about 10 minutes or so from beginning to end, including opening everything up and putting it together.  If you would like to join me in making these each month, just order your own My Paper Pumpkin by clicking here or visiting the "Join My Paper Pumkin" tab at the top of this blog.  And guess what... You can get 2 months at 50% Off by using the code "PUMPKINDEAL".  That's only $10.00 for your first two issues of My Paper Pumpkin.  This deal does expire August 31st, 2013, so place your order today!



SAVE 50% Off NOW by using the code "PUMPKINDEAL"

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment