8/06/2013

Baby Thank You Cards

Hi Beauties~

Oh what a better way than to use all my retired Stampin' Up! products (mixed with some new, of course) than to make precious little thank you cards for all the Baby things that have been happening in my life.  Here is a card that my daughter-in-law and I made. 


I am just saying, thank you notes seemed to have gone out of style with the young Gen Y'ers.  I am trying to keep them alive and I think this was a pretty cute way of doing so.  It only took us about and hour or so to make all 20 cards.

 
I used the Zoo Babies stamp set for the little monkey, I think he is just too cute!
 
Zoo Babies
 
Zoo Babies 130453
Price: $27.95
Babies are so cute. And baby animals are so, so cute! Say congratulations on your baby with the babies in this set. Wood-mount.

Set Quantity: 10
 
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. What embossing folder did you use? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie - I found the embossing folder at a local craft store.

    ReplyDelete