8/12/2013

Mosaic Stamping Technique

Hi Beauties~

Is it Christmas yet?  Well, today it is.  I just loved seeing this Mosaic Stamping Technique on Dawn Olchefske's you tube video.  I liked it so much and thought it would be a great Christmas card.  Here is what I came up with.

 
Isn't the Santa's List stamp so cute?  Wondering how I made the Mosaic look?  I was so perplexed when I saw my first mosaic card.  Then I watched Dawn's video and saw just how easy it is.  I hope you watch this video and it inspires you to create your own, one of a kind, mosaic card.


 
 
                                         
                                 
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder 109130
Price
: $4.75
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
If you've ever embossed before, you know what fun it is to see the powder melt into a smooth, shimmery image, right before your eyes. If not, you are in for a real treat! Embossing gives a gleaming, finished look to any stamp project.

* 1/2 oz. container
* Heat set to add dimension to artwork
  

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. LOVED your videos!!!! Mosaic technique is SO COOL!!! And I just got the thinlits and will give the wax paper a try! LOVE your blog, you are doing a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete