8/27/2013

Whirly Twirly/Spinner Thanksgiving Card - My August Swap Card

Hi Beauties~

It's that time of month again,  weStamp swaps, YAY!!!  This month's theme was Fall (my favorite time of year).  I have never tried the whirly twirly a.k.a. spinner card before and thought this would be a fun time to try it.  I think it turned out pretty good.  And it worked on the first try.  I amazed my husband.  I love that he thinks I am a stamping genius...lol  Please don't tell him the truth, this will be our secret...wink...wink!

Well, here is the card.


Whadda ya think?  I just love the Tags 4 You and the coordinating Label Bracket Punch.  It is part of the Bundle & Save Stampin' Up! promotions (you save 15% when you order them together).

Tags 4 You Wood-Mount Bundle
Tags 4 You Bundle
Tags 4 You stamp set and Label Bracket Punch

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

3 comments:

  1. YAY! The mystery swapper has fessed up! You forgot to put your name on the back! I LOVELOVELOVE this card and am so excited I own one! GREAT card, one of my favorite this fall!! Way to go Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this did you do a tutorial I love the splash marks how did you do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the other products you used for this gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete