8/29/2013

Put your clear stamps together nice, straight and EASY!

Hi Beauties~

I have found so many great tips and techniques on the internet.  Also, as you know, I belong to a great group of Stampin' Up Demonstrator's called weStamp.  We get together once a month and share what we do.  Earlier this week, one of the demonstrators Peggy Powers, showed us this really great technique.  If you have had issues putting your clear Stampin' Up! stamps together, you are going to want to watch this video.



Wasn't that fast and easy.  It is the easiest way I have seen it yet and it sticks much better when the plastic sheet is flat rather than having all the folds I got when I used to put them together the old way.  I will always put my clear stamps together this way from now on.  Try it yourself and let me know what you think!

If you are interested in being a part of this great group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators, please call or email me.  For more information on how to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator CLICK HERE !

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Great video, and I, too, will start mounting my stamps this way. Thanks for posting videos Jean! You do a great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool - thanks for sharing that! I will try that with my next order.

    ReplyDelete