8/18/2013

Men need Thank you's too!

Hi Beauties~

Today, I had a wonderful experience at church and had to thank my Pastor for listening to the Holy Spirit on my behalf.  It literally brought me and many others to tears.  Hands were laid upon those with health issues this week and it was a beautiful experience for all involved.  You could hear the tears all around (from those doing the praying, to those being prayed for).  So with this in mind, there was not way I couldn't stop to thank Pastor Dan for such an amazing experience.  I came home and immediately made him a card.  This is what I came up with. 


I just loved this card and think I will make a video tutorial soon, as it was so quick and easy and I really liked that it was a masculine thank you card that could be made in about 3-5 minutes.  I sure hopes he feels the love that I am sending through this card.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment