8/24/2013

Personalize your Greeting Cards | Photopolymer Stamps

Hi Beauties~

This week, my children and Grandchild received this great card my dear friend Lisa.  It is such a cute card that I had to share it with you all.


 I loved the word BABY!  It was so cute that it got me to thinking how awesome it is to be able to make personalized words using various letters.  Than I thought of Stampin' Up!'s first Photopolymer stamp set that had all the small letters in it.  I immediately went to my craft room and made my friend a card using this technique that Lisa had used.


 Do you see the funny-ness in this card?  Nothing really matches, just like a hipster's typical outfit.  I thought it was pretty witty myself!  Of course, I was on a roll.  I thought about what else I could use to punch out those little letters.  This is what I came up with.


I know there are so many more and can't wait to try more and more each week.  Here is the LOVE card I made.  I know, I know, it's too early for Valentine's Cards, but I just got too excited.  Please forgive me.



You can check out the newest Photopolymer Stamper Set below and all of them in my online store.



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment