8/07/2013

Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay - So Many Uses

Hi Beauties~

Have you seen Stampin' Up! new Simply Pressed Clay?  It is totally cool (yep, I am an 80's child).  I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I gave it a shot anyway and I was wrong, I love it.  It is so versatile.  You can use it in the Buttons and Blossoms Mold or let your mind wander and see what else you can use for a mold.  Of course, not everything will work perfectly, as you will see in my video, but trying is half the fun, right?  And then when you find something that works well, you are to the moon! 


Here is a card I made using the clay, then I added the piece I hand molded right onto the card.  I like the dimension.  How about you?

 
And... Close up!
 
 
Let me know how you are using your Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay. 
What!  You don't have it yet? 
Well, then, lucky for you I am selling it. 
No excuses!  Let, get creative!

Simply Pressed Clay

Simply Pressed Clay 130685
Price: $6.95
Molding clay to create your own embellishments. Use with our silicone molds. Add color by kneading ink into clay or coloring with markers after it dries for a more saturated look. Air dry is all you need.
* 2.4 oz.
* White

Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds

Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds 131272
Price: $7.95
Silicone molds to create your own
embellishments. Use with our Simply Pressed Clay.

* 2 total molds: 1 with 3 flowers, 1 with
3 buttons
* 2-1/4" diameter; 3/8" high


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment