8/31/2013

The makings of a great birthday card...

This week is the birthday of one of my very special friends.  I love her so much and had to make her a great card.  I made her two, one of which was a basic black with a thin blue line across it.  She is a Sargent in the Police Department and that combination represents all the fallen police officers.  I cannot honor them enough.  The second card I made was one that my children gave to her.  I just loved making this card for them to give to her.  I think it came out pretty.  The kids loved it and I am pretty sure she liked it too.  I just love being able to create one of a kind cards for people, don't you?

 
You can never go wrong with the Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White combo ~
You can quote me on that!



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment