8/11/2013

A woman's right to change her mind and I am doing it !!!

Hi Beauties~

You know the saying "it's a woman's right to change her mind"?  Well, I am going to live by it when it comes to the Stampin' Up! Thinlits Dies.  I had so many Beauties come to me and tell me different ways to make these thinlits work better.  I kept hearing over and over to use wax paper.  So
I bought some wax paper and tried it.  See below for the outcome.  ENJOY!

 
Expressions Thinlits Dies

Expressions Thinlits Dies 


 
Price: $24.95
Express your love, gratitude, or holiday cheer in a fun, curlicue script. Largest image (Thankful): 5-1/8" x 1-3/8". Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. Paper will stick to die after cutting. Push Paper-Piercing Tool through holes in die to remove paper.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment