8/26/2013

Create a Bow using Scallop Punch and DSP

Hi Beauties~

As you know, I love to use products in ways other than intended.  So today I thought of a cute bow I would like to try using the small scallop punch.  I love Tiffany & Co., and thought those colors would be perfect for a winter card using the Stampin' Up! Winter Frost Designer Series Paper. 

Here is what I came up with, whadda ya think?


If you think this bow is as cute as I do and want to replicate it, then watch my video below and I will show you exactly how I did it.  You won't believe how fast and easy this bow and card were to make.


Want to make your own scallop bows?  Here are the basic tools you will need.
Large Oval Punch

Large Oval Punch 119855
Price: $15.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

* New, sleeker body style
* Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store



Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack

Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack 132183
Price: $6.95
Create multiple cards in a snap with this stack of Designer Series Paper sized specifically for card fronts. 48 sheets: 24 ea. of 2 double-sided designs. 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Acid free, lignin free. Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Whisper White. Coordinates with the Winter Frost suite.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment