8/19/2013

The size doesn't fit what I need? Well, Make it fit!

Hi Beauties~

Do you ever have a die or stamp that just doesn't fit what you are needing it to fit?  I do all the time.  So I often try to come up with ways that can manipulate the stamp or cardstock to make it fit.  And... that is just what I have done here.


Check out the video to see how easy it was to make my Floral Frames Framelits Die smaller than the intended size.  I also really like the tie die effect on the tags for you Happy THANKS Giving.  I will also show you how I did that in this video tutorial as well.  Enjoy and let me know what you think!




Floral Frames Framelits Dies
Floral Frames Framelits Dies 127012
Price: $26.95
See what you're cutting with Framelits dies. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform. Floral Frames Framelit Dies coordinate with the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set. 5 layering dies (largest: 5-1/4" wide). Cuts a single sheet of paper.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Great looking card! Thanks for the tips on how to cut down the framelits and also how to color the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Love the colours and the Ribbon! TFS

    ReplyDelete