8/03/2013

August Best of 25 Years Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Hi Beauties~

Here it is....  The August Best of 25 Years Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  These have some great Halloween stamps, dontcha think?  Oh and I soooo remember that haunted house.  Check out these and all previous months "Best of 25 Years" by clicking the flyer below or visiting my website at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net



I still have family visiting and as you know my guest room is in my craft room (or vice versa???)  So I have been itching to get to stamping.  I am pretty sure I will have at least one video for you tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Oh and of course I can't pass up an opportunity to brag, here is another picture of my beautiful Grandson Trent with a kiss from Great-Gran (aka my Mom)


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment