1/14/2014

Think outside the box - Stamping Tips & Techniques

Hi Beauties,

I am loving this new trick I found to make my own faux looking Washi Tape.  Here is a sneak preview of the technique.  Tune in tomorrow to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/stampinupgirl to find out how I did this.  Make sure to subscribe to this blog and to my YouTube channel, so you will never miss any of my tips, techniques and great specials.




Here is another cute little label.  Can you tell me which punch I used to get this label?


Also, remember to think outside the box when creating you greeting cards and scrapbooks.  I used the round array stamp set here.  The close-up below I used to create the middle of this beautiful flower.


Hope you enjoyed today's Stamping tips.  See you tomorrow to show you how I created the faux washi tape.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Jean...I just saw the tutorial on this technique and I LOVE how yours came out!!

    ReplyDelete