1/05/2014

Quick, Simple & Easy Valentine

Hi Beauties~

Wow, it has been a while.  Hope your holidays were terrific.  Mine were great, with a lot of traveling.  I have been up and down the entire coast of California, been to Las Vegas twice and Reno is where I spent Christmas with my hubby's family.  I did have a great time, but I am happy to have a little time to relax at home and enjoy my craft room.  I wanted to get in a quick and easy valentine for you, since it takes a little longer when you have to make 20-30 little valentines for the kids schools, team and groups.  I thought this was a real neat one and also be used for a quick hello, thinking of you or thank you card.   I like it because this technique can also be used with virtually any punch.  Enjoy and Happy New Year to you and yours!!!


Don't forget to check out the new 2014 Occasions Catalog ~
CLICK HERE to View NEW Catalog

2014 Occasions Catalog
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment