8/13/2014

Washi Wednesday - Congratulations Card using Washi Tape

Hi Beauties~  It's HUMP DAY!!! you know what that means???  That's right... It's WASHI WEDNESDAY <smile>

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=126707&dbwsdemoid=2093073


I love Washi Wednesdays, I hope you like it as much as I do.  I am so excited with all the new washi tapes that are out nowadays.  Stampin' Up!  has also come out with a whole bunch of new decorative tapes as well.  I just ordered them and am expecting UPS' Mr. Brown to deliver them by end of say tomorrow (so sad that it wasn't in time for this card).  I will make sure that I have the new tapes to show you next Wednesday.


Another one of my favorite are the Sassy Salutations stamp set.  It is only a small set of 6, but you can use it for so many occasions, I find myself using this set so often.
UNSET

Sassy Salutations Clear Stamp Set 126707
Price: $17.95
Can I get a Z-snap? The greetings may not have a lot of sass, but the font sure does! This clear mount set is awesome for those fun cards and projects. Set Quantity: 6. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.

Don't forget to check out this weeks deals:
 
Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment