8/29/2014

Partridge & Pear Tree

Hi Beauties~

Today I want to share with you a couple of cards I made this week.  I just received my Partridge and Pear stamp set from the now available Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and just had to play with it.  I used my Blendabilities markers to color these two cards.  If you want to learn how I made the quilted look, or see my full view of the holiday catalog follow my youtube channel, and keep an eye out this weekend for both.

www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

What a different a change of color can make!

www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net


Check out the new Holidays Catalog by clicking here now!


If you find anything you like, feel free to order anytime of the day or night at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net



http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133854&dbwsdemoid=2093073
Partridge & Pears Wood-Mount Stamp Set 133854
Price: $17.95
How do you balance holiday tradition with something new? With a proverbial partridge in a pear tree, of course! Adorn your cards, invitations, and gifts with the perfect finishing touch. Set quantity: 5.

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment