8/26/2014

New Logo and Weekly Deals

Hiya Beauties ~

I just love this new picture that my cousin Jim at Doody Doodles made for me and had to share it with you all.  What are your thought?  I think it is the beez knees!!!  I have been doing some stamping, but not been able to get the pictures uploaded yet.  I will be doing some more videos today as well as some pictures of some pretty cards that I have made.  I will get them up as soon as possible, but I just had to share this great little picture that Jimbo made for me.
www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

I also wanted to give you this weeks weekly deals as well.  There are a couple of great items I know I will be ordering, how about you?  If you see something you want, please order directly from me online 24/7.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&dbwsdemoid=2093073


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment