9/03/2013

Super Fun Stamping Technique with VersaMark

Hi Beauties~

Oh my goodness, you are not going to believe this.  I made this card using VersaMark and Dollar Store Make-up! 
 
Here is a close up of the flower...
 
 
Don't you just love it?  I sure do and I had so much fun trying this. 
Checkout my video and see it happen before your very eyes!


Make your own make-up card today.  I can't wait to see your creation!
Versamark Pad

Versamark Pad 102283
Price: $7.50
You'll achieve a subtle tone-on-tone effect when you stamp with this watermark ink pad. Any design stamped on our colored card stock will appear a few shades darker than the card stock, giving your project depth and interesting backgrounds. When stamped on text-weight, light-colored papers, the image will look like a watermark; the paper actually becomes slightly transparent.

* Makes tone-on-tone designs
* Perfect for resist stamping and heat embossing
* Approximately 3-3/4" x 2-1/2"
* Part of the Stampin' Memories line

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment