9/27/2013

Crayon Resist Technique | Stampin' Up! Fun

Hi Beauties~

Today I needed to make a card for a dear friend today.  Sadly, she had to make a hard decision for her doggie today.
 
Here is a close up, so you really see the white from the crayon resist technique.
 
I knew I wanted to use the crayon resist technique that I have seen for years and years, so I decided to have you come along for the ride.


If you haven't tried this technique, you really should, you can come up with some great cards and backgrounds.  Try it for Halloween, and check out the newest Photopolymer Stamps that would go great with this technique!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. You're a good friend. I had to make that decision that your friend is facing last February, and it was the saddest day of my life. The cards and wishes from friends reinforced what a great network of people have shared in my life. Your card is awesome and although this technique is an old one, it's wonderful to bring it back. Each time it's more refreshing. TFS.

    ReplyDelete