9/22/2013

Color your Stampin' Up! Organza Whisper White Ribbon

Hi Beauties~

You know when you wish you had "that" color ribbon to match perfectly with your card or craft?  I know I always do.  Although, Stampin' Up! has done a great job of color coordination many of their ribbons with their colors, sometime I want that special ribbon, you know, one that goes with that multi-color card or maybe that color that Stampin' Up! just doesn't carry.  Want to know how I get the perfect color (or colors) of ribbon that I need every time?  See video on how I get the perfect color ribbon that matches my creations, each and every time!


Wasn't that easy?  Stay tuned to see another fun rubber stamping technique and see how I use the ribbon that I just made in this video..

Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon

Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon 114319
Regular Price: $6.61
Preferred Price: $5.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
Add a delicate touch to your project with this Organza ribbon. Approx. 15 yards total. Whisper White

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment