9/13/2013

Have yourself a Merry Litle Christmas | Stampin' Up! Bundle

Hi Beauties~

I just love that Stampin' Up! has been coming out with more and more kits. 
It makes a busy life simple, yet still creative. 


I made the card Merry Little Christmas Kit Card exactly as presented (as you will see in the video). 


I then made another card that was similar, but added a little of my own flair as well.   Just adding a few little embellishments make an ordinary template card extraordinary.  Below I add some rhinestones, ruffled ribbon and used Stampin' dimensionals to pop up the stamp that was done in Encore Silver.


Hope you like the kits as much as I do.  Here is the kit that I made in the video. 
If you purchase the bundle, you save 15%.

Merry Little Christmas Wood-Mount Bundle
Merry Little Christmas Bundle – page 27 of the Holiday Catalog
Merry Little Christmas stamp set and Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit
 

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment