12/19/2011

Easy Events Christmas Card

Here is a Christmas Card I made in less than 3 minutes.  Any last minute cards are pretty simple as long as you have the following. Stamps with multiple versus/holidays along with Snail Adhesive, Whisper White Card Stock and Colored Card Stock, Ink and some designer paper.  For this card I used my Big Shot for a bit of texture, but it is not necessary.  I used the Easy Events Stamp Set for this card.  I love this set because you can make Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards, Baby Shower Cards, Wedding Cards, Thank you Cards and more.  If you would like a list of all the products I used to make this card please email me directly at JeanPiersanti@gmail.com.  All of the mentioned products are available on my website at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment