6/18/2013

Stamp Off Technique

I visited with my friend and her Father, once he returned from his trip to the East Coast.  I wanted to show you the card that I made for him for Father's Day.  I used the Stamp Off Technique: Stamping Off is a simple idea that yields big results in lots of ways. Just as the name implies, you ink your stamp and stamp any number of times before re-inking. The image becomes lighter with each stamp.  This one happened to be inked only once and was able to be stamped 4 times.

He liked the card very much.  I love to give my cards in the clear envelopes and he made sure he put in right back in there to protect it.  That was so sweet, don't ya think?

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment