6/10/2013

Line it up

Hi Beauties,

If you are like me, you may have a bit of OCD.  I have to have all my stamped images straight.  That is why I love the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I was so excited when I first saw this and thought, finally, now I can get a straight image without having to re-stamp over and over again.  The only problem was, I didn't know how to use it.  I have since learned and wanted to show you how as well, just in case, you are like me and too afraid to ask.



I have also added a great tip for all you  stampers who still use wood blocks, like me (I have a sneaky suspicion that Stampin' Up! is going to get rid of the wood block line if we don't continue to buy them and make an impact.)  It seems that more and more people are moving to clear block stamps, but this added tip, won't work for that, unless they keep the stamp on the block at all times and never remove it.

Here is my finished card, which I didn't show in the video:



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment