6/29/2013

Guest Stamper - Garrett Olson

I was in my stamp room this morning and my son was visiting and came into the room to say hello.  His wife is pregnant and just had to go on bed rest.  He was asking me about different tools worked, like the Big Shot.  He laughs at the names of the colors.  He says "so why don't you just call Marina Mist Blue?"  And "tell me again what you call scissors?"  in which I reply "those are my paper snips" and that is met with a huge laugh from both of us.  So as he was asking questions, I took advantage and started teaching my 21 year old son, how to stamp.  I love this as we haven't stamped together since he was about 8 years old or so.  Well, next thing I know he was sitting at my stamping desk (he had kicked me out) making his wife a get well soon card.




 
 Here is the card he made.  Isn't it just so cute!!! 
 


I of course had to show him the "Dude, you're welcome" set and with that he laughed and called me crazy.  Today was a great day!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment