6/02/2012

Layout Challenge #1

I know for me, when trying to stamp a card out of the blue, coming up with ideas is hard sometimes.  So to help with this, I have a stockpile of layouts that I keep for reference.  I would like to challenge you to see the layout below and create a card using the layout template.  I look forward to seeing all the great ideas from all you talented people!  We will start with an easy one.  If you like it, tell your friends and really make it a challenge.  Subscribe to this blog if you want to see further layout challenges, coming soon.


Send me pictures of your finished cards and I will pick one winner to receive free Stampin' Up product.  Email me a snapshot of your card at jeanpiersanti@gmail.com (All entries will receive a 10% Off coupon for Stampin' Up! items ordered directly from me)

~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment