6/11/2012

From Scraps to Cards

Do you have some scraps of paper laying around?  Wondering what to do with them? Well, here ya go.  Get our your punches and Stampin' Up!© Big Shot and make some great cards out of them.  Here I took some scraps of Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Certainly Celery and punched out circles in various sizes.  This can be done with any shape punch or just scissors, if you don't have punches.  I added lines to give it a bit of a funky retro feel.  Then I adhered the circles to whisper white card stock and using the Chevron Folder and ran through the Big Shot. This was done in about three minutes from start to finish.  To order any of the above please visit my website at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net  Send me your ideas or photos of your "From Scraps to Cards".



~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment