2/19/2016

My Brothers Wedding means I am Crafting

Hi Beauties~

I have been pretty busy this week, but of course I did manage to get some crafting in. My brother is marrying one of my best friends from High School. How weird is that? She always wanted for us to be sisters 😉!!!

They are getting married on a cruise to Mexico. The boats don't allow real flowers, so that means that I had to get my but down to Hobby Lobby and pick up some silk flowers. I was able to make all of her bridesmaids corsages for less than what the cruise line was charging for one. Here is the picture of my first try (since it was the first, I used Dollar Tree flowers).


She want thrilled with the size, so we tried again until she found what she liked. Here is the video of how I made her final product. Click here to watch the DIY Corsage Video



The corsages are now all finished, packed up and on their way to her house. I hope she is happy with them and I certainly wish her and my brother the best life together!


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment