2/16/2016

DIY Pocket Pages

Hi Beauties~

I am having so much fun with my new crafty outlet (decorating my Happy Planner). I have been decorating my planners for years, but I never knew there was a whole community that does the same. I am loving creating new pages for this binder system. This week I created a couple of Pocket Pages and they are super easy. This one is for my postage stamps.

 
If you are interested in seeing how I made it, check out this video.


Here are this weeks Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals...
 
jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net
 
Thank you Beauties for reading my blog and watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel. I could not do any of this without you all and your wonderful support!!!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment