11/11/2015

Target Dollar Spot now Bullseye Playground

Hi Beauties~


I have been so sad without all my inks and paper.  The time is coming soon for me to move into the new craft room.  Until then, as I wait for all the renovation work to be done in the house, I shop!!!  So this week, I went to the Bullseye Playground at Target (formerly know as the Dollar Spot).  I found so many great things at Target and picked up a small array of crafting items.  I am trying to give some variety on this channel, as many of my youtube.com/stampinupgirl subscribers have been asking for more crafty items and such.  I will try to explain in the heading, so for those of you only interested in Stampin' Up! will be able to decifer, if that days post is worth your read and time.  As always, I try to keep up with the times and post things that are interesting to me and want to pass on to you.  Thank you so much for being a reader and subscriber to my blogs and videos. Now, onto the Target Haul video!



Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment