11/03/2015

How to make your house smell yummy!

Hi Beauties~


I know its been a long time since my last posting, but can I say - I am so super swamped with the new house.  Can you believe that we still have not moved in.  We have painted the entire house and installed new floors as well (this was all on our own).  Now we are just waiting for the carpet guys to come and install the bedroom carpets and we will be moving in...whew... hopefully by next weekend we will be sleeping there instead of our tiny little condo.  So all my stamps are still packed away, so I figured I would show you my annual Stovetop Potpourri.  So if you are interested in making your whole house smell like it is Christmastime, watch this video below.  I know it's only the first week of November, but I am already ready already!!!






Can't wait to get back to stamping!  Even though my product is currently stored away, you can still order your online at my online store.


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment