8/04/2015

Wish upon your own star!

Hi Beauties~

I love being a part of Stampin' Up! Being a creative person, this is the perfect job for me. Now I say I am a "creative person" when actually, I like to make things that I may have seen elsewhere. Like this great star that I learned how to make at the Stampin' Up! Convention.


Or this one below , that I will show you, as an example, in my YouTube Video.


It looks complicated, but in fact, it was quite easy. Check out my video and see how I copied what I learned. Consider this my Pay It Forward.



If like to be creative and teach people what others have taught you, why don't you sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and become part of my team!?! I'd love to share with you and see you share with others, while making a little bit of cash for yourself! If you are interested please visit my website at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net


Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment