6/12/2015

Leftover Goodness

Hi Beauties~

I know, I know.. It sounds like I will be giving you a food recipe today. Well, that is not the case. We are in the process of buying another house. If you have purchased a house before, then you know your money, bank accounts and credit has to stay pretty much at a standstill until escrow closes. This is really hard for me right now, especially with the new Stampin' Up! Catalog coming out last week. Can you believe I have not actually purchased anything yet? In reality that is, however in my mind I have shopped and shopped that catalog a hundred times over (in preps for the day I can spend money again). Okay, I am sure you are wondering when I am going to get to the Leftover Goodness part of the story. Okay, okay... Here it is. My friend had some leftover dresser drawers and I found some leftover wine corks at a garage sale that they gave me for FREE. So with a little bit of paint, some E6000 glue and a old hanger that I had, I created a great little message center.


Can you tell I am proud of it? And... It cost me nothing, but some great leftovers!

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment: