3/04/2015

Love is Kindness

Hi Beauties~

Well, I was able to get a little stamping in today and I just love the Love is Kindness stamp from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. Here are just some of the cards that I was able to make.



If you have followed me at all, you will notice I am diggin' on the silver and grayscale lately.


Having a great time with all the variety of colors on the Blendabilities.


I love this background that I made from a stamp in the February' My Paper Pumpkin.

That reminds me, if you are not yet aware, Stampin' Up! is offering $5.00 off the three month subscription of My Paper Pumpkin during Sale-a-Bration. If you haven't already, now is the time to try it. Please list me as your Stampin' Up! Demostrator when you sign up.

I just placed an order and am so excited to get me new free stamp sets, how about you?

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment