10/29/2013

Opposites Attract - Christmas is a comin', are you getting ready?

Good Morning Beauties~

In yesterdays post, I told you I would show you how I made that cute card using the Santa's List stamp set.  Well, let's not wait any longer.  Here is the video I made to show you exactly how to do this yourself.


If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to my youtube channel. 
Perk Alert: when you subscribe to my youtube channel "stampinupgirl", you will be able to see my video's before they post here on this site.
 

Thanks so much to all the Beauties out there who are following my blog, youtube and me in general.  I appreciate your support today and ALWAYS!!!

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment