2/16/2013

Pool Party and Melon Mambo FUN

I am a little behind here, but I just remembered that I never shared last months swap with you.  I had fun using the pool party and melon mambo together.  It is so malibu barbie, don't you think. 
 
 
This was done with the Secret Garden Bundle (131100).  When buying the bundle you save 15% off the regular price.  The bundle includes both the Secret Garden Stamp Set (129141) and the coordinating Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372).
 
 
If you are looking for a fun group to hang out with and get some creative ideas from, then this is the place to be.  Join our WeStamp group today by becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator through me.  If you are ready, just click here!  Plus during Sale-a-Bration, you get an additional 25% more goodies in your starter kit in honor of Stampin; Up!'s 25th Year Anniversary!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Proud owner of one of these! LOVE IT! I absolutely love this color combo (and will be SO BUMMED when Pool Party is GONE booohooo!) Great post, Jean! Keep up the creative work!

    ReplyDelete