11/03/2012

Get Well Wishes and Prayer Request

Well, it is with a heavy heart that I show this card, but I wanted to use to open the door to receiving prayer.  My father-in-law is quite ill.  I made this card to let him know that I care for him and that I am praying for God's Will in and with his life.  Please add this man and his family to your prayer requests!  This one is for big Tony!  If you like this card, please re-pin, if for nothing else, than for growing a prayer chain for him.  Also, the Lord has laid it on my heart that any commission made from all purchases made from now through the end of the 2012, from my Stampin' Up! business, will go toward the medical expenses for this family.  If you would like to send him a get well or thinking of you card, please send it directly to me at 5727 W. Villa Theresa Drive  Glendale, AZ  85308 and I will be putting them together to give to him at the end of the month.  Thank you for all your support and prayers!!!



~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jean my heart aches as I read your post today. I am so sorry to hear about your father in law. YOU KNOW I will be praying for him. Thank you for sharing your heart, it is SO HARD to go down that path. What an awesome daughter in law you are!!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete