11/14/2012

DSP Ornament

I made this cute ornament with the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!

I cut two 1/2 inch strips of each of the following sizes 4", 5", 6", 7" & 8".  Then, using a paper piercing tool, I poked a hole through the top and bottom of each strip.  Then I organized the paper strips starting with the 4" in the middle then added the other strips on each side as the sizes increase, ending with the 8" on the outsides.  I attached the top with a brad all together, then with a brad on the bottom, stated adding the strips to the bottom brad.  The ornament then starts to take it's shape.  It looked cute as is, but I wanted to add the scallop circle with a candy cane, just to spruce it up a bit.  I added some twine to hook onto the tree and that was it.  Very fast,very easy.  Hope you like it!



~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment