Hi Beauty! ❤️ Okay, let’s talk about something FUN! If you love Stampin’ Up! products as much as I do, I’ve got a question for you… WHY are you paying full price when you could be getting a discount?! π✂️ Seriously! You don’t have to sell anything, teach classes, or start a business. You can join just because you LOVE crafting and want to save money! And right now, Stampin’ Up! has a pretty amazing joining special! π ❤️ LOOK AT WHAT YOU GET! For just $100, you get: π A $125 coupon to spend on your first demonstrator order! π $50 in Stampin’ Rewards added to your account when you join October 6–31! π 15–20% OFF future purchases! Being a demonstrator is basically having your own discount code. π 10% in Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders, in addition to your discount! π Early access to new products! (Who doesn’t love getting the new goodies first?!) π 8 catalogs, if you’d like them! π Access to the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator community! π And BEST OF ALL… you become part of my Stamping Beauties Team! ❤️ That’s $175 worth of goodies for just $100! And we haven’t even talked about all the other fun perks! π CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY STAMPING BEAUTIES TEAM! ❤️ BUT JEAN… DO I HAVE TO SELL ANYTHING? NOPE! NOT A THING! π Want to buy just for yourself? DO IT! Want to get together with your crafty friends and place orders? YOU CAN! Want to teach classes or make a little extra money? GO FOR IT! Want to build your own stamping business? I’LL CHEER YOU ON! It’s YOUR Stampin’ Up! journey, and you get to decide what it looks like! ❤️ WHAT ABOUT THAT $300 QUARTERLY MINIMUM? Yep, there’s a $300 sales requirement each calendar quarter to stay an active demonstrator. But here’s the thing… YOUR OWN PURCHASES COUNT! π And if you don’t reach that amount? You simply go back to being a customer! No fines. No penalties. No worries! ❤️ DO I HAVE TO LIVE NEAR YOU? Absolutely NOT! You can join my Stamping Beauties Team from anywhere in the United States! We can still have fun, share ideas, inspire each other, and enjoy our love of crafting together! ❤️ WHAT IF I WAS A DEMONSTRATOR BEFORE? COME ON BACK! ❤️ We’d love to have you! ❤️ HERE’S WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW… You don’t have to be an expert stamper. You don’t have to have a craft room full of supplies. And you definitely don’t have to turn your hobby into a business. You can join JUST FOR THE DISCOUNT! I love sharing Stampin’ Up! with others, and I’d love to welcome you to my Stamping Beauties Team! Have questions? Just ask me! I’m always happy to help, and there’s absolutely no pressure. Let’s have some crafty FUN together! ✂️❤️ π Jean Beauty and the Stamper Team Stamping Beauties πΈ BeautyandtheStamper.com π JOIN MY TEAM HERE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment