3/31/2019

Today’s the LAST DAY of Sale-a-Bration!

Hello Beauty!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

I wanted to remind you that today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration.  Here is a little reminder of what will going away and the the end of today:

~Earning Free Selected Items (such as the Botanical Butterfly Designer Seeies Paper)
~Getting $175 worth of Free Product instead of $125 with the purchase of a Starter it for ONLY $99
~The chance to become a Mystery Hostess and earn free Rewards (Currently at $70 of items the Mystery Hostess will choose for FREE, this will grow as orders come in today)
Yes, I want to become a Stamping Beauty
No, I don’t want to miss out on shopping Sale-a-Bration
Click Here to Check out my Unboxing and answered questions regarding Joining my Stampin’ Up! Team (Stamping Beauties)


No comments:

Post a Comment