3/24/2016

A new little one is on his way!!!

Hi Beauties~

I am getting ready for my newest grandbaby.  So we will celebrate with a shower. 
I made these cute little favors for each lady who will attend. 
Please see below on how I made these very quick and easy, yet still very pretty and special.  The tag attached will have the following saying:

"Burn this tea light on the night
Once the stork has made its flight
With a flicker of the flame
Please say a prayer in Wyatt's name"
 
~ My daughter found this idea on Pinterest, so I am not sure who to give credit to for the poem and idea, but whoever it is, THANK YOU!!!

See the video below to see how fast and easy it was to make these.


Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment