7/19/2015

One more sleep 'til Utah

Hi Beauties~

I wish each and every one of you could be with me at the Stampin' Up! Convention. Only one more sleep and we will be on the road. I love these trips because that means we get to see old friends while making new ones. I managed to fit a couple more stamping hours in today and was able to finish two more swaps.

One more set of cards: I made this one using some scraps from a previous swap.


And finally... bird seed to throw in place of rice at the bride and groom at their wedding.


This is a much safer alternative for our feathered friends!!!

If you are interested in joining me at future Stampin' Up! Events, then sign up to be your own boss, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator on my Team by clicking the Join Now button at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Love the birdseed idea! And your card is great - like the torn element you added. Have fun at Convention!

    ReplyDelete