7/06/2013

Color Glimmer Paper - Part 2

Hi Beauties ~

Yesterday I showed you how to color silver glimmer paper with ink, now I want to show you how to use embossing powder.  Here is a Thank you card I made for my friends that came to my husbands birthday party last week.

 
I just love the glimmer shining through the embossing powder.  Below is three different colors (plain silver, ink colored in Rich Razzleberry and Embossed in Melon Mambo)

 
Here is a video to see how I used the embossing powder, see yesterday's post for ink coloring.
 
 
 
 
 
Best of Shelli Clear-mount Stamp Set
Best of Shelli Clear-mount Stamp Set 133488
Price: $14.95
Who better to pick a “Best of” stamp set than the person who helped start Stampin’ Up! out of her garage 25 years ago? Shelli Gardner, our CEO and Cofounder picked her favorite stamp images from the past 25 years and helped combine them into a single set just for you! Even better, this set includes a never-before-seen flourish image, and the flower image coordinates perfectly with the 3/4” Circle Punch (item 119873).Set Quantity: 7

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment