3/28/2013

Use your scraps - Brad Fold

You know when you just sit down and can't comeup with any creative ideas for a card?  I get that often.  So I go to my favorite idea place... Pinterest.  I found a nice simple card that had hearts tied to a tree, so I decided to CASE it.  I wish I knew who made it so I can give them credit, I think it is so cute!  Well I had alot of scraps and decided to make a fold using brads to hold the sheets together.  Below is what it came out like.  I adhered the pool party sheet to the, gumball green sheet after piercing it (that made the inside of my card).  Then I took the Daffodil Delight and scored a quarter inch line down the left side. Added three piercings and put brads in them to hold the outside and inside of the card together.  I really liked it and was able to use my scraps to make this nice Thank U card!
 
STAMPIN' UP! SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT DEAL EXTENDED THROUGH 3/31! In order to reach our global goal of 7000 new demonstrators (with only 120 to go), Stampin' Up! has extended the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit offer ($156 in products for just $99 and ships FREE) through March 31. That's a 25% product bonus!
You choose ANY available Stampin' Up! products you want in your kit (any current catalog products, clearance items, specially priced bundles) and there's no obligation or sell or purchase anything further! What a wonderful way to celebrate your passion for stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment