1/22/2013

A nice thank you...

The passing of a family member is never easy, but the love that poors out from everywhere is so great.  It really warmed my heart seeing how many people made themselves available to my Mother-in-law after her husband passed.  I thought what a great way to say thank you, literally, would be to create Thank you cards for her to send to all that gave her such wonderful support.  This is one that I came up with using a couple of items from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration.  I just love the new Borders Scoring Plate from the new Spring Catalog, don't you?  I hope she likes it.


Just a little close up on the Pretty Petites Stamp Set and matching Petite Curly Label.  
Both are available in the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration catalog.

Place Order on-line anytime at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment