9/02/2012

Trick or Treats

I was at the grocery store yesterday and I couldn't believe the Halloween candy was already out.  I grabbed a small bag of this cute chocolate Monster Munny and got to thinking about our families Halloween party.  We always play games and thought I would make some cute prizes for the winners.  They have four different denominations on them, so I will use them as First through Fourth place prizes during all the different games we will play throughout the evening.  This was so easy, I used the Scallop punch on Stampin' Up!'s Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper. The googlies eyes fit perfect over their original eyes and gave a little bit more character.  A little bit of snail adhesive and we are done.  I hope you like them!






~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment