11/30/2011

Cupcake Spa Socks - Zero Calories

I was going to a craft fair and wanted to have something unique to show.  I decided to create cupcakes using spa socks/microfiber socks.  I used the Stampin' Up! Designer Series papers and created a template for a cupcake wrapper.  Then I used a Stampin' Up! Punch to create a "cherry on top" using the same designer paper and a toothpick.  Below is a picture of some of the spa sock cupcakes and then the craft fair set-up as well.  I met some great people and look forward to being their Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you are interested in learning how to make these great cupcakes, please view the video below.  If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products, feel free to visit my website at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net to place your online order.





~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment