11/13/2016

Did you play with Paper Dolls? Have Fun with Framelits

Hi Beauties~

If you are like me, you have so much fun changing the clothes on your paper dolls.  So when I thought about the Bear Hugs framelits, I figured I would give my bear some extra clothes made with DSP (aka Designer Series Paper). So this is what I have clothed them with so far (in his cute Christmas Sweater and plaid pants.

 
Then I decided to give him a relaxed golf buddy in a polo and shorts.

 
I think they are so cute!  I can't wait to try on more clothes.  Of course, I made a video for you, in case you want to dress up your bears!
 
 
 
 
I had the extra sheets of paper after I made this cute Pocket Letter for one of our Beauties!

 
Then, I also wanted to let you know about the special that Magnabilities is having.  I would love to have you join my team on either Stampin' Up! or Magnabilities or both (talk about great savings, that's why I joined).




Make it a successful day Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net
Order Magnabilities online 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersati.magnabilities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment